can`t wait for this one.

this has got to be the game of the tournement so far.

argentina should be lively going forward as they`ve already scored 10 goals in 4 games.

with crespo, maxi rodriguez, messi, and so on, you can be sure they`ll really be going for this.

i`d say this is the hardest quarter final any team has to play and i think the winner of this will win the world cup.

prediction... germany...3 argentain...2 a classic:)

yeah should be a class game but most games on paper that looks the dogs are mostly a big dissapointment. so am not going to get myself to excited

but hopefully a good game and good goals from both sides but the argies nick it 3-2 also my prediction

Agree Colshy, i expect game of the tournament so far tonight.

Argentina have played the best football but Germany just have something that has made them the better side in every game, it could be the crowd being the 12th man.

I expect goals and Colshys score of 3-2 Germany certainly could happen but i fancy 2-2 with Germany going through on pens.

2-1 Argies. Looking forward to this game but no doubt it'll be another shitter.

If Argentina can keep the ball on the deck and move it fast then the German defence will struggle to keep up.