1 off set back or reminder?

So is this just a one off or did we get carried away with our good start?

Remember today was our first test against one of the so called better SPL Sides as we have only played Falkirk, Gretna, St Mirren and Caley up until today - the 4 worst teams in the league.

IMO we have great cover in every position in the team but we still have a number of average players playing in the starting XI:

McGregor (Has had a good defence ahead of him and silly challenge today) Whittaker (early to judge but he looks poor IMO)

Beasley (weak)

Thomson (hasnt impressed me at all since coming in and has moved Hemdani to the stands - absolute baffling),

Boyd (Still isnt mobile when Novo, Naismith, Darcheville and Sebo all are)

I think when Ferguson, Hemdani and McCulloch are all in the midfield we look much stronger.

I also think we signed the weaker of the 2 Hibs midfielders when we signed Thomson, Brown would have given us so much more. Alas, we have to make do with what we have

Agree totally Craig, Hemdani with Brown would have been awesome in my eyes.

Totally can't understand why Smith is squeezing Hemdani out.

Walter lost the plot first time around, i hope he is now not doing the same.

I think its too early to say and Im edging towards that this is a one-off.

But we still need to improve as we werent convincing against Zeta or Red Star although we went through.

But it does seem that Hemdani is being frozen out. Its ok resting him but he hasnt featured at all recently.

No doubt it was a bad day at the office but I think it will provide the kick up the arse needed to focus the squad on the challenges ahead.

I have my doubts over a few players in the squad based on recent performances but lets just give them a chance to turn it around. If we beat Stuttgart midweek methinks all will be forgotten (temporarily).

But it does seem that Hemdani is being frozen out. Its ok resting him but he hasnt featured at all recently.

Hemdani must have had a fallen out with the management behind the scenes and is being punished by being left out completely. As has been said on numerous occasions already, Hemdani was POTY for us last year and should be one of the first names on the teamsheet. I have been impressed with Thomson at the start of this season tbh but yesterday like a lot of his team-mates he was not at the races. Get Hemdani back in!!

I can't believe that Hemdani was left out of the squad yet again yesterday. He's got the experience and cool head that we need out there. Something is definitely not right...

How did Faye play? Did he provide any evidence that he might be a decent signing for us?

I can't believe that Hemdani was left out of the squad yet again yesterday. He's got the experience and cool head that we need out there. Something is definitely not right...

How did Faye play? Did he provide any evidence that he might be a decent signing for us?

No he was crap, The radio commentators said after about 40 mins" Faye has the ball oh yeh he is playing." He was substituted at half-time.