Premier League 2022/23

The bottom of the premier league has been more exciting to watch than our premier league I cant think of any matches north or the border that I have enjoyed no not one I suppose they're is always this Saturday for us to redeem ourselves with a five star performance. 

2 hours ago, compo said:

The bottom of the premier league has been more exciting to watch than our premier league I cant think of any matches north or the border that I have enjoyed no not one I suppose they're is always this Saturday for us to redeem ourselves with a five star performance. 

Tighter than a crab's arse. 

I'm enjoying it, but am glad I don't have a dug in the fight. 

It’s looking like the Glazier family will accept Jim Radcliffe’s offer to buy the club this will not be welcomed by the die hard united fans as it will mean the Glazier family will fill their boots as well as keep a stake in the club .

Now the  as the arab looks like he’s out I wonder if someone could interest him in buying Rangers and Everton 

mon the blues 

1 hour ago, compo said:

Toffees are behind the queue ball two down it’s not looking like they are going to get anything 

They were never getting anything from this game. The next two are more important. Hopefully they'll get enough against Wolves and Bournemouth.

Good to see Patterson playing regularly now.