Premier League 2022/23

According to reports the promotion of Luton is worth £170 million to them it’s said they will need to shell out around £10 million to make their stadium acceptable but all said and done it’s a nice little earner 

On 29/05/2023 at 18:02, RANGERRAB said:

Leicester’s business model was high risk.
It was very dependent on buying then selling players for high profits margins like Mahrez,Maguire, N’Golo Kante, Chilwell etc

No sales in recent years meant they couldn’t recruit as they’d previously being doing 

Its no surprise that two clubs who have been praised for their youth products over last few years have gone down, i.e. Leicester and Soton. You can't just survive by selling your biggest assets, you need a mix. Brighton would do well to learn. 

I have been closely following the building of the stand extension at Anfield and the building of new Everton stadium both looking very impressive I've always fancied getting the main stand at Ibrox replaced by a modern up to date structure but we could never afford it when I read that the Anfield extension is costing around £190 million 

2 hours ago, compo said:

the building of new Everton stadium

Do you not think Everton’s relegation strife is Heaven’s disapproval of the move away from Goodison?

I suppose if Heaven were all that miffed, they would actually have been relegated.

2 hours ago, compo said:

I have been closely following the building of the stand extension at Anfield and the building of new Everton stadium both looking very impressive I've always fancied getting the main stand at Ibrox replaced by a modern up to date structure but we could never afford it when I read that the Anfield extension is costing around £190 million 

Don't touch the main stand. 

The rest I'd like to see rounded, and an extra tier added. 

On 31/05/2023 at 05:22, compo said:

Yeah...it's possible...at a cost.

"Welcome everyone to Blackrock Financial Stadium as we watch the two sides exit Disney tunnel onto Lucas Oil Field!"

Our team kits already look like a NASCAR.

It wouldn't bother me...I'm American.

But YOU guys might freak the Hell out.