Rangers To Be Honoured By Glasgow City Council With 150th Birthday Civic Reception

7 hours ago, Scott7 said:

If I’m invited I’ll bring one of my slaves to taste the food for poison.

"Your Grace, I feel I've been remiss in my duties. I've given you meat and wine and music, but I haven’t shown you the hospitality you deserve."

LORD WALDER SIGNALS FOR THE MASSACRE TO BEGIN

Glasgow City Council's Policy Advisor and PRO to Convenor, Susan Aitken is Falls Road born and bred, Gerry Braiden. 

Gerry is a former Herald Journo, he left Herald Towers when the SNP won the majority of the Council seats four years past. A lot of the troubles Rangers have had with the council over establishing a Fan Zone, the Loving Cup ceremony every New Year, the formation of both Ibrox and Cessnock Residents Associations, ........................ etc are down to Gerry advising his fellow Sellik supporters like Councillor David McDonald. I wonder what Gerry's advice to the SNP ruling party was, on the matter of awarding Rangers a civic reception on the Club's 150th anniversary?

Still, it is good to know the city Council acknowledging a 150 year unbroken history.

Suppose I’m in a bit of a minority here but I’m pleased Glasgow City Council has recognised Rangers 150th birthday. Like UEFA did too.
Maybe the yahoo pond life & others will now realise that their relentless crusade about Rangers being a new club since 2012 is futile & just makes them look even more moronic than they really are

Edited by RANGERRAB

7 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Maybe the yahoo pond life & others will now realise that their relentless crusade about Rangers being a new club since 2012 is futile

Doubt it.  A large percentage of the paedo supporting filth have based their entire existence on this crap.

• 2 weeks later...