[FT] Rangers 2 (Colak 40; Lawrence 70) - 2 PSV Eindhoven

An excellent first half in my view.  Yes, we didn't look overly dangerous initially but we grew into it and certainly didn't deserve to lose a very unlucky opener.

Credit to the players though for a quick reaction and an fantastic equaliser and then going onto finish the half strongly.

Sands has been good, after some OTT talk about him before the game. Barisic has been good. Davis showed why he’s playing tonight with an excellent pass in the lead up to the goal. Tillman has really struggled. Colak with another predatory finish, absolutely excellent for him to take the one chance he gets in 45 minutes. 

Excellent 1st half for me, lost a scrappy goal, I think we may be giving them a tad too much respect? Tav doesn't have much in front of him, problem is Lawrence and Tillman are better more central.

However we can step up  bit and win this

9 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Barasic being very proactive tonight. He's done well. 

Agreed and I'm his biggest critic, however he came in to try and win a defensive header when Sands was going for it leaving their winger free if the knock on came off, so far so good for Barisic