Those not involved

In the same way people assume we wouldnt have lost if Ferguson had started?? :confused:

Disagree Gribz, to an extent.

Rangers looked far more productive and far more potent in the 2nd half of that game... and it was plain to see that it was thanks to BF's inclusion.

Hemdani we can't say as he wasn't involved - but IMO Rangers were a good yard sharper in the 2nd half and were being pushed much harder thanks to BF being in there.

You could argue (weakly admittedly) that the 2nd half of that game was 2-2 so including BF could have resulted in us not getting beat.

BF is a better player than Hemdani, no doubt.

Seriously I find that opinion hilarious. I'll refer you to Craig's post above though; what matters is that Walter certainly doesn't agree with you. And that's a manager whose team are top of the league.

Hemdani is a decent holding midfielder with a few obvious failings. His ability took on mythical proportions during the rocky PLG era when many wished to convince themselves that Barry was not the best player in our squad and in the SPL.

feel free to point out any contribution that whittaker has made this season that merits a start over the fans player over the year. ill stick a stamp and a felt tip pen in the post for you.

:confused:

A terrible post. Why would a CM start instead of a RM? :confused:

I don't think gisabeer is saying that Hemdani should be playing instead of Whittaker - I think he was saying that 1) he rates Hemdani and 2) he doesn't rate Whittaker.

The 2 are mutually exclusive.

Gisabeer has a point though even though he doesnt rate SW and does rate BH.

Hemdani merits a place in the starting line up ahead of Thomson. Some will disagree but non will disagree that Hemdani merits a place on the bench before Faye.

I agree that Whittaker hasnt been impressive either, I was a bit baffled as to why we were going for him in the first place unless he was back up for Hutton. But to play him every game on RM when Novo and McCulloch have been better there is the confusing one. McCulloch is more of a left sided player but he did very well in the opening games on the right and we have Beasley, Adam and Gow who can all come in and have a go on the left.

feel free to point out any contribution that whittaker has made this season that merits a start over the fans player over the year. ill stick a stamp and a felt tip pen in the post for you.

whittaker has consistently, and absolutely, played right midfield/wingery type thing better than hemdani.

i'll be expecting that stamp and pen soon.

I don't think gisabeer is saying that Hemdani should be playing instead of Whittaker - I think he was saying that 1) he rates Hemdani and 2) he doesn't rate Whittaker.

The 2 are mutually exclusive.

Re-read the first line I quoted.

feel free to point out any contribution that whittaker has made this season that merits a start over the fans player over the year

It appears Barry has read it the same way as me and i don't see how it can be taken any other way.