Those not involved

Anyone got updates on those not involved in playing at the moment?

Surely Tam Buffel cant be far away from an apprearance. Im sure he was back in training??

The major one - Hemdani. WTF is going on here. Is he only going to play in CL games? Why did Faye get on the bench before him yesterday and more importantly why did Thomson get in the team ahead of Hemdani.

This one is growing more confusing by the week and if things continue then BH will be looking for a move in January and that would be a blow.

Young Stevie Lennon - He was on the verge of breaking into the team last season and looked perfect in an attacking role but he hasnt featured as of yet. Surely he can get a run out against East Fife in the cup?

Alan Gow - Hasnt kicked a ball for us since the trip to America. He hasnt even been on the bench. With our play so flat at times he would have been an interesting option on the bench. Another who surely must play in midweek.

Ugo Ehiogu - Cant complain about not giving any other defender a game at the moment due to the fine form of Weir and Cuellar, plus Webster waiting in the wings - looks like Big Ugo will be on his way in Jan?

Nacho Novo - I feel he has been treated a bit harsh in the same way as Hemdani but not to as great a scale. Nacho started the season on fire with great performances off the bench and surely merited a starting role on the right in place of Whittaker. Once again he didnt even feature in the 16 yesterday.

Chris Burke - Another who we havent seen this season.

Charlie Adam - Comes in and does well in europe then out again. Not that I rate him as a starter but he must feel a little hard done by after getting double figures last season. He is a good option on the bench in certain games.

Im not complaining about the above its good to have so many options. But the way a few have been left out is slightly baffling at times especially Hemdani.

Anyone got updates on those not involved in playing at the moment?

Surely Tam Buffel cant be far away from an apprearance. Im sure he was back in training??

The major one - Hemdani. WTF is going on here. Is he only going to play in CL games? Why did Faye get on the bench before him yesterday and more importantly why did Thomson get in the team ahead of Hemdani.

This one is growing more confusing by the week and if things continue then BH will be looking for a move in January and that would be a blow.

Young Stevie Lennon - He was on the verge of breaking into the team last season and looked perfect in an attacking role but he hasnt featured as of yet. Surely he can get a run out against East Fife in the cup?

Alan Gow - Hasnt kicked a ball for us since the trip to America. He hasnt even been on the bench. With our play so flat at times he would have been an interesting option on the bench. Another who surely must play in midweek.

Ugo Ehiogu - Cant complain about not giving any other defender a game at the moment due to the fine form of Weir and Cuellar, plus Webster waiting in the wings - looks like Big Ugo will be on his way in Jan?

Nacho Novo - I feel he has been treated a bit harsh in the same way as Hemdani but not to as great a scale. Nacho started the season on fire with great performances off the bench and surely merited a starting role on the right in place of Whittaker. Once again he didnt even feature in the 16 yesterday.

Chris Burke - Another who we havent seen this season.

Charlie Adam - Comes in and does well in europe then out again. Not that I rate him as a starter but he must feel a little hard done by after getting double figures last season. He is a good option on the bench in certain games.

Im not complaining about the above its good to have so many options. But the way a few have been left out is slightly baffling at times especially Hemdani.

Agree with this Gribz,especially Hemdani,however if the team keep playing well and getting results WS can hardly play everybody, I just hope the players accept the situation and want to be part of a winning squad ?

Hemdani isn't playing because Walter feels Thomson is a better option in a 4-4-2 in the SPL and I agree. Why Faye gets on the bench first I don't know. Physical presence perhaps.

With the rest its a case of the competition being too tough and they'll just have to keep fighting for a place of waiting for an injury.

Hemdani isn't playing because Walter feels Thomson is a better option in a 4-4-2 in the SPL and I agree. Why Faye gets on the bench first I don't know. Physical presence perhaps.

I have to say Hemdani over Thomson any day for me.

Its a wierd one also that WS rates him for CL games (probably ahead of Thomson) but the other way round in SPL games.

Its a wierd one also that WS rates him for CL games (probably ahead of Thomson) but the other way round in SPL games.

I don't find that weird at all Gribz - some players are more suited to certain types of games, that is all.

With the rest its a case of the competition being too tough and they'll just have to keep fighting for a place of waiting for an injury.

The thing is we are never going to keep Hemdani after January which is such a waste of a great player. Why he has put Faye before Hemdani i will never know.

Hemdani should at least be the first sub as he can fill in, in the midfield or defence. Walter is playing this wrong imo. I also don't think Hearts would have been so dominant with Hemdani and Thomson but we will never know now.

I don't find that weird at all Gribz - some players are more suited to certain types of games, that is all.

I could agree with that if it was a proven fact,however i feel Hemdani has proved he can play in the SPL no problem,so for me that argument goes out the window

Hemdani is a class act and should be the first name on the teram sheet, even before ferguson. I cant believe whittaker always gets a game as he constantly gives the ball away and has little or no imagination in the last third of the park. I just dont rate the guy.