Those not involved

i think there's a much better hemdani/thomson argument to be had than hemdani/whittaker.

i like hemdani as much as the next guy, he was a standout in one of our poorest seasons ever, but walter smith is going to be very hard to criticse while his decisions are vindicated.

dont understand why faye's anywhere near anything though when we have so many better options, but in walter we trust. till he fooks up.

Faye shouldn't be near the squad when you look at his showings thus far - but maybe we aren't givig him a chance seeing as he has only played half a game for the club.

Faye shouldn't be near the squad when you look at his showings thus far - but maybe we aren't givig him a chance seeing as he has only played half a game for the club.

i think its because he'd need to be something really special to walk into the squad ahead of the players he is walking in ahead of. and he hasnt really done much at any club, afaik, to warrant it.

i think its because he'd need to be something really special to walk into the squad ahead of the players he is walking in ahead of. and he hasnt really done much at any club, afaik, to warrant it.

I guess it is based on training and you can't really blame Walter for that. Although we the fans have yet to see anyhing to warrant his inclusion but half an hour plus the odd cameo isn't enough yet. Needs to produce something soon though.

Firstly what's the point of chosing a loan player ahead of one of our own long term prospects IMO we should only chose the loan players as a last resort. When injuries/suspensions leave WS with no choice. So Faye should not be on the bench ahead of Hemdani, Adam, Gow or Burke.

Secondly I actually think that SW complements AH very well on the right side. I agree he is not the most creative but the overlap option can be very confusing for opposition defenders. The fact that SW can comfortably cover for AH when he goes on his attacking runs forward and vise versa makes for a more secure unit. The longer they play together IMO this could become quite an interesting partnership.

I agree on both counts. Loan players, unless truly exceptional, should be a last resort when we have tried and trusted players i their positions. And Whittaker has not long signed and is still in the bedding in stage, but IMO has struck up a fairly decent bond with Hutton. Would Hutton have made the runs against Stuttgart if he wasn't confident in the support Whittaker could offer in covering for him.

And Pete, totally agree about the Darche! Think he's been outstanding and should be the first name on the teamsheet.