4 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Pay up and shut up.....

If performances of this standard continue, the prices keep going up and the cost of living crisis gets as bad as expected, things might get bad quickly.  

I've been thinking of packing in football for a couple of years and nothing much is changing my mind. 

5 minutes ago, CammyF said:

The new ticketing system including MyGers is a scam. There was nothing wrong with the old travel club or the ballots for away games. 

I stopped going to away games when we got back to SPFL as a token gesture and have refused to join MyGers. 

Over last few season I've started going back to away games to help the RSC when they are struggling to move tickets (Livi, Dundee, St Johnstone etc). 

I may get lambasted again but there is so much wrong with OUR club at the moment and this was getting "masked" due to run to Europa League Final. Now this scabs are being picked and are developing into open sores. Just don't expect engagement from the powers that be. 

Pay up and shut up.....

Plus, getting said message to the club is a bit of a task now that the '' media '' is fan owned so any opinion that goes against the party line is shouted down. It's become a tad toxic from my point of view. 

1 minute ago, Gonzo79 said:

If performances of this standard continue, the prices keep going up and the cost of living crisis gets as bad as expected, things might get bad quickly.  

I've been thinking of packing in football for a couple of years and nothing much is changing my mind. 

Yeah, I set a limit of £150 for the 3 game CL package and luckily (or not) that's what my tickets cost. That's expensive IMO and people will say, ah but it's the Champions League. We are already pricing ordinary, hard working and loyal fans out. Some will say if you wanna see the games, you gotta pay the price, but a little common sense has to come it the equation.

Don't think you'll be only fan thinking that way to be honest

8 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

4 - 1 napoli

Looks like Napoli ain`t there to make up the numbers either. Liverpool is 7th in the EPL, Napoli and Ajax top their leagues. This might be "fun" from now on.

Frankfurt got beaten 3-0 at home by Sporting tonight, like the Scum was by Real. By the time our players get used to the CL standards, this will most likely be over. And nothing else was to be expected. We might take heart that two of our goals tonight were down to a bad deflection and some aweful passing by Jack. Gio will have to look hard into the eyes of his players and check who is really up for the next game and who isn`t. 

We probably have the same chance getting any points here as Wimbledon back in the Vinny Jones era had to grab the title. Ajax spent 94m and sold players worth 194m, let that sink in. 

5 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I really feel for Barisic. That was an incredible finish and so cruel to be ruled out like that. Kent was lazy to be so far offside there, no excuse for it. 

Yeah, pity for BB, great finish from him. But, it's like a fair few people on here have said, Gio needs to bench players like Kent and other serial under-performers and give some hungry youngsters their chance now. King doesn't look out of place, nor would McCann, Lowry as well when he's fit again. 

9 minutes ago, Nevermind said:

Plus, getting said message to the club is a bit of a task now that the '' media '' is fan owned so any opinion that goes against the party line is shouted down. It's become a tad toxic from my point of view. 

Yip 100%. I've never felt so detached from the club since the toxic Murray days. 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Yip 100%. I've never felt so detached from the club since the toxic Murray days. 

Likewise. 

Law of averages tells you there will be folk thinking this is just a knee-jerk reaction to a couple of bad results but the thing is, some of us can see the edge of the water fall. 

The league isn’t over, but its not far from being over. What have we honestly got to lose by giving guys like McCann and Lowry a chance at the price of dropping some of the serial under-performers. I guess it might need a tactical change which Gio might just not be willing to do? Or even be able to do? We’ve all had concerns about our one-note, one-pace performances against a lot of teams in the league, so if I hadn’t just seen that match tonight, I might have been convinced he’s a genius in Europe but can’t work out the Scottish game. Now I don’t really know what to think of him.

From what I’ve seen on social media, there’s going to be two groups trying to shout the loudest about who’s to blame. The board, or Gio. I think they’re both to blame for how we’ve ended up here.

6 minutes ago, Nevermind said:

Likewise. 

Law of averages tells you there will be folk thinking this is just a knee-jerk reaction to a couple of bad results but the thing is, some of us can see the edge of the water fall. 

And I'm OK with folks thinking that, football is all about opinions and different expectations. 

However, and I may be 100% wrong but the current board are SDM-esque in everything they don't say and do, but that's my opinion.