Well no points for guessing where I�m going to start on taxi this week.

Yes it�s the one and only:

Arturs Ridiculous Terrible Utter Repulsive

Blunders Oversees Rangers upturn Celtic.

Even Al Capone couldn�t have got anyone to throw a game any better than (butter)fingers Boruc.

Seemingly after the game Artur asked the police to arrest the ball for inciting a riot.

He said it kept crossing the line.

Wee Gordie was at first worried that Boruc may have goalkeepers disease, but then realized big Art had no chance of catching it.

Well I suppose Artur�s had enough for one week so I�ll drop the subject.(oops)

Wee Chesney was in brilliant form after the game, saying, Celtic played their best game in Edinburgh since he took over. It is a pity for Hibs the interview was done in the tunnel, if he had of spouted that manure on the pitch, Hibs would have had the greenest grass in Scotland for their next home game.

Gordie suggested that, Easter road seems to be the Bermuda triangle for Goalkeepers.

Nah! Gordy, even the Bermuda triangle has got three points.

According to reports Celtic and OJ Simpson have a lot in common. They both lack a strong defence

Craig Leveign took the Arabs to Fir park to meet Gretna with the chance of going top. The Sultan wanted his men to play like Arab warriors but instead they played like a bunch of camels and got humped. Gretna pulled them on to the cold steel, or was it the hot Irons.

The Gorgie Herdsmen of Hearts took their flocks up to Inverness to feed on Lush thistle.

It was big Craig Brewster that caught them grazing, and administered a lethal jag.

Russell Latapy scoring for Falkirk against Motherwell meant that the two oldest codgers in the SPL had scored this weekend. Certainly a case of age before beauty.

Graham Smith had a wee flap at the goal. The next time he should try for the ball

Kilmarnock and St Mirren fought out a boring 0-0 draw. It was said, only the empty seats enjoyed the game.

Troubles started for Aberdeen hours before the Rangers game. An Aberdeen supporter and his girlfriend were stopped from travelling down to Glasgow.

The girlfriend was found to have the bluetongue sickness.

A spokesman for the club said "if she was found to have a blue nose she would probably have been culled."

As Jimmy Calderwood was walking to the bus, he was asked when Aberdeen kicked off?

About every twenty-five minutes he replied.

After their 3-0 defeat by Rangers Jimmy admitted even in defeat.

" I still find these players are my wonder players.

Every time I pick them I wonder WHY!!!!!"

TAXi!!!!!

Well no points for guessing where I�m going to start on taxi this week.

Yes it�s the one and only:

Arturs Ridiculous Terrible Utter Repulsive

Blunders Oversees Rangers upturn Celtic.

Even Al Capone couldn�t have got anyone to throw a game any better than (butter)fingers Boruc.

Seemingly after the game Artur asked the police to arrest the ball for inciting a riot.

He said it kept crossing the line.

Wee Gordie was at first worried that Boruc may have goalkeepers disease, but then realized big Art had no chance of catching it.

Well I suppose Artur�s had enough for one week so I�ll drop the subject.(oops)

Wee Chesney was in brilliant form after the game, saying, Celtic played their best game in Edinburgh since he took over. It is a pity for Hibs the interview was done in the tunnel, if he had of spouted that manure on the pitch, Hibs would have had the greenest grass in Scotland for their next home game.

Gordie suggested that, Easter road seems to be the Bermuda triangle for Goalkeepers.

Nah! Gordy, even the Bermuda triangle has got three points.

According to reports Celtic and OJ Simpson have a lot in common. They both lack a strong defence

Craig Leveign took the Arabs to Fir park to meet Gretna with the chance of going top. The Sultan wanted his men to play like Arab warriors but instead they played like a bunch of camels and got humped. Gretna pulled them on to the cold steel, or was it the hot Irons.

The Gorgie Herdsmen of Hearts took their flocks up to Inverness to feed on Lush thistle.

It was big Craig Brewster that caught them grazing, and administered a lethal jag.

Russell Latapy scoring for Falkirk against Motherwell meant that the two oldest codgers in the SPL had scored this weekend. Certainly a case of age before beauty.

Graham Smith had a wee flap at the goal. The next time he should try for the ball

Kilmarnock and St Mirren fought out a boring 0-0 draw. It was said, only the empty seats enjoyed the game.

Troubles started for Aberdeen hours before the Rangers game. An Aberdeen supporter and his girlfriend were stopped from travelling down to Glasgow.

The girlfriend was found to have the bluetongue sickness.

A spokesman for the club said "if she was found to have a blue nose she would probably have been culled."

As Jimmy Calderwood was walking to the bus, he was asked when Aberdeen kicked off?

About every twenty-five minutes he replied.

After their 3-0 defeat by Rangers Jimmy admitted even in defeat.

" I still find these players are my wonder players.

Every time I pick them I wonder WHY!!!!!"

TAXi!!!!!

what a clanger the polish w%$k droped!!!! i like it when he fucks up .....

Del.