[FT] Rangers 2 (Colak 8', 49') - 1 Dundee Utd

Never turn up your nose at three points but I’m weary of these endless nerve-racking match days which have been going on for years, even occasionally in the the 55, no matter who is the manager. Every Saturday should be a Ross County Saturday with the resources available. This is Dundee United not Southampton, Leeds or Crystal Palace let alone any bigger beast. They lost seven to AZ and even more to another team.

Let’s hope Hagi recovers like Larsen and not Mols.

2 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

How did Kamara & Matondo make the squad v Napoli but neither on the bench today?

I suspect Kamara was dropped after the Napoli match.

There has been very little indication that Matondo is good enough to play for Rangers. No idea why he makes the European squad.

2 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Published: 17th September 2022

Dundee United are aware of the actions of a small section of the crowd who chose to not respect the minute's silence before this afternoon's match at Ibrox.

As a club, ahead of the game we reached out to advise our supporters of the pre-match arrangements with the expectation that the minute silence would be observed.

Shameful stuff.

I noticed the United people, in the directors box, getting some persuasive advice at half time.