'Malicious' arrest of Rangers finance chief to cost taxpayers £72m

4 hours ago, Thinker said:

The failure here was the inability to prove what that wrong 'un had been up to.

There has been more failures than that. And the group involved are set to make even more money due to these legal proceedings. Is it incompetence or is there something more sinister. My thoughts are the latter.

These individuals have profited greatly from what happened to our club in 2012 and continue to do so for their involvement. Both from running the club into the ground syphoning out money when in charge and now from this ‘botched’ legal case. Or perhaps payments for services rendered. 

Edited by Sutton_blows_goats

20 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Is it incompetence or is there something more sinister. My thoughts are the latter.

What sinister thing have you in mind? Mulholland the tim and the preening ninny who succeeded him raking off a cut? Never under-estimate the power of incompetence.

8 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

What sinister thing have you in mind? Mulholland the tim and the preening ninny who succeeded him raking off a cut? Never under-estimate the power of incompetence.

Francis got a nice position as senator

of the royal village of justice a year or so after the malicious prosecution of Clark and Whitehouse. They were awarded 20 million. As an aside I wonder how and who came up with that amount and how they justified it.

Probably just another coincidence around a long line of coincidences surrounding the 2012 events and I’m wrong. But Occam’s Razor.