[FT] St Johnstone 2 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 74)

48 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

I sense GvB and the players are as relieved as the fans to have the CL season behind us. It will be interesting to see if the pressure comes off and our play improves.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I sense GvB and the players are as relieved as the fans to have the CL season behind us. It will be interesting to see if the pressure comes off and our play improves.

You would like to think we will push on now that we are out of Europe, I mean there is no other option.

5 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

You would like to think we will push on now that we are out of Europe, I mean there is no other option.

You'd like to think so but having players out of contract next summer who have little to play of isn't going to help.

30 minutes ago, Bill said:

You'd like to think so but having players out of contract next summer who have little to play of isn't going to help.

The players have a lot to play for IMO, if they want a move then they have to start showing potential clubs they are worth buying! as you said the pressure of the CL is off so hopefully they just knuckle down as there is still a lot to play for!.