FIFA World Cup 2022

I don’t think England will ever have a better chance. Beat the frogs and it’s theirs. I believe they’ll do it and good luck to the team and all English football supporters. NB Supporters, not fans. There’s a difference. As for the journos. Perhaps the Lord will strike them dumb.

How good would it be to see England knock out Les Grenouilles? How good would it be to see a completely new winner this time?

Then we could all say "I told you so. Qatar was an inspired choice by FIFA."

16 minutes ago, compo said:

Righty ho were at the quarter finals stage so has any player or team caught your eye or are you like me and think it’s all been a bit flat so far .

A World Cup almost lit up by the left back of the team bottom of the Scottish top tier.

Aziz Behich was a last ditch tackle from becoming immortal. He could have sent the tie into extra time with Cumdog Cummings to come off the bench to score the winning penalty 😁

Seriously, it was a very Messi like mazy with the added detail that Messi was on the pitch watching.

Team: England though they have had no notable opposition but at least they disposed of them. Brazil, Argentina and Spain all lost matches to inferior teams.

Player: Mbappe for his thunderbolt shooting.