Mar 2023: Lawrence and Roofe out for the season

• Frankie changed the title to Unconfirmed: Lawrence ruled out of action until March
13 hours ago, CammyF said:

Did King run the retail? Seriously question as I don't know the answer. I thought there was a Commercial Director pre-Bisgrove? 

Whoever was running the commercial side would need King’s direction on strategic decisions.

The Rangers Review - whilst part of the Herald Group - is a club media partner so will have solid information for the most part.

It's not fan media per se but does have people like Stevie Clifford and David Edgar contributing to it so more of a blend of supporters and younger digital journalists like Jonny MacFarlane and Derek Clark.

I don't know if the Lawrence story is true but if we see the lad back playing in a meaningful manner before the next Old Firm game I'll be pleasantly surprised. Same goes for Goldson and Hagi whilst it seems Helander will be a while a way yet.  Add in the always unavailable Roofe, the unfit/disinterested Morelos and Jack who seems to be made of glass nowadays then we could still going to be around seven first XI players short when Celtic visit.

• 3 months later...