Anyone Attending the Club AGM?

On 11/12/2022 at 08:08, ranger_syntax said:

In the case of Weir it is quite possible that experience as a technical director is not sufficient preparation to be managing director at Rangers. If we are being honest we will admit that he springs to mind because of his previous spells at the club and little else.

In the case of Bennett he may not have any interest in committing to any more than he is doing at present.

I would imagine that Technical Director and Managing Director would be completely different roles.  Technical Director, to me, would be like what Ross Wilson currently does, which should be completely focused on the footballing arm of the club.  Managing Director is a role that encompasses the whole business entity.  Managing Director is a Company wide role, whilst Technical Director would, I suspect, be a departmental (football) role.   

It's naive to think Rangers directors don't understand the importance of good communications. I'm sure they're well aware of our efforts in that direction, as well as the opinion of certain fans. If they don't provide the level of communication you expect then there will be a reasons for it. I recommend spending more time figuring out what those reasons might be.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

It's naive to think Rangers directors don't understand the importance of good communications. I'm sure they're well aware of our efforts in that direction, as well as the opinion of certain fans. If they don't provide the level of communication you expect then there will be a reasons for it. I recommend spending more time figuring out what those reasons might be.

The did say communications and customer service were their number one priority at least years AGM. Thank The Lord it wasn't at the bottom of their priorities. 

6 hours ago, buster. said:

Fair enough but how would you describe the shortcomings, their roots and how it plays out going forward ?

I think their roots took hold long before the current regime gained control. They then failed to adequately convey to the fans just how far the Club had fallen in EVERY single department, a failure to communicate at the basic level. There are things we may not like to hear but we should hear (imho).

In some respects their errors compounded already problematic areas (i.e. retail) but I don't think they're claiming infallibility.

As much as Bisgove gets it tight from the fans he's the calibre of people we need to recruit, if only everyone fulfilled their remit as well as he does.

Given how much the Board and the other backers have invested I expect them to get it right after it is their OWN money they're playing with.

Whilst they did indeed listen to me regarding the disabled situation they're not going to be knocking on my door for advice on how to run the Club. 😂

1 minute ago, ranger_syntax said:

I'm communicating the futility of your request.

Rather than adapt to reality you just keep sobbing.

Funny, is it not?

Yeah, it's funny how the board treat fans. Hilarious in fact, my sides are splitting.

Sobbing? Not sobbing, just frustrated and disappointed- completely different. 

Is there some advantage of pointless repetition that I’m uniquely unable to tune into? Because I got it weeks ago …. communication isn’t as good as the club could make it. Now please, either come up with a practical solution that the club agrees to or change the record.