The Winter 2022/23 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

14 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

After the match tonight I only want new fullbacks, a new midfield pairing, a new striker, a pair of wingers and a creative midfielder.

Two centre backs and a goalkeeper are 'nice to have' but we should get them if there is any money left.

A new keeper would be one of my top priorities.

I was only half joking when I said I wanted an entire new backline.

Before the second Killie goal, they played a high ball up to their striker who was on the edge of our box. We had 6 or 7 players back, in a perfect line and the Killie striker won the header. I think there was another ball in to the box we failed to clear and then they scored from the continuation of that move.

It's been like this for so long now that I really wonder what the coaching teams look at week to week. Between that and our failure to cover for our full backs when they're attacking, or our full backs being caught out by balls inside them or over the top, its exhausting to watch.

10 minutes ago, ascender said:

McLaughlin was bad last night wasn't he? Although he did have a couple of saves where I honestly wouldn't know if McGregor would have stopped them given his form this season.

Its weird because he's usually commanding and good on crosses, but there's clearly big issues in our backline just now - no confidence; communication is poor & I'm sure changing the keeper doesn't help.

Surely McCrorie deserves a start against St Johnstone?

??? lol