The Winter 2022/23 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

That's good news about Raskin, definitely good to get some players in now and settled rather than waiting until the summer and we still have a lot to play for.

Is there anything in the chat about Nisbet or is it just speculative stuff?

There's something strange about this. Why pay €2m for a player you can get for free in 5 months (effectively 4 months as we don't play in June)? Did he refuse to sign a pre-contract? He's obviously keen to come to us so I can't see it.

I'm delighted we're getting him in now and don't have to wait, but I'd have thought Beale would prefer to have the €2m available to spend elsewhere and get the player a bit later.

3 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

There's something strange about this. Why pay €2m for a player you can get for free in 5 months (effectively 4 months as we don't play in June)? Did he refuse to sign a pre-contract? He's obviously keen to come to us so I can't see it.

I'm delighted we're getting him in now and don't have to wait, but I'd have thought Beale would prefer to have the €2m available to spend elsewhere and get the player a bit later.

Id take it with a pinch of salt, supposedly Standard have been leaking figures around another players they sold (Moroccan chap) and they are much higher than the figures the buying club are reporting. 

Oh la la! Quelle chance!

(Va te faire foutre, Napoli!)

It's funny how there's always that one player that captures the imagination of the fans. Raskin seems to be him. 

I don't think he'll be that eye-catching; I think he'll be more of the quietly effective type. 

37 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Especially when the player would stand to get a cut of monies saved.

If we were in a title race (direct entry CL money) then yes, but we aren't.