Alan Gow......

Surely deserves his chance now.....

If we play him on the left wing, it will give us some creativity, class, composure and a bit of pace. Everytime I have seen him play he has been a standout on the park. He has had a few personal problems I believe since he has signed but he has got to be a better option than Charlie Adam on the left who is only good at set pieces and shots from outside the box.

He was one of the best players in the SPL last season and even when he played against LA Galaxy, he never looked out of place. Even when he played for the Scotland B team, he came off the bench and scored. I can't wait to see him start a game in the SPL and it's hopefully sooner rather than later. There isn't the excuse of not doing it now so we don't have to change a winning team because we are not winning!

This thread can also be for Novo, Buffel and even Chris Burke.

Get him in the team Walter!....

totally agree as well, our midfield has been crap in the Spl recently and a shake up is defo needed soon. Steven whit, charlie adam, kev thompson in particular might even benefit from a few weeks on the bench. Id defo like to see Burke given another chance, at least he can beat a man

think he is due his chance aye, but if WS stuck to players who have done well so far it might not come to this. MDB and LM have done well on the left but this rotation thing annoys the hell out of me as well......i'd play novo before burke as he has not done much wrong for me, even naismith and agree some players need to be dropped but if they will is another matter....

i do tho hope Gow gets a chance soon as i like him and would certainly work hard and set up a few goals and also score some IMO....

You would think with our rotation policy, he would have had a chance by now. Despite the success we've had this season so far, I still thik that we lack a bit of creativity in midfield. Hopefully he'll get a run soon.

Should have had a game long ago IMO.

Agreed. He showed promise AND determination in playing in LA. Deserves a chance ahead of some like Adam who has done nothing in his last couple of SPL starts.