[FT] Hearts 0 - 3 Rangers (Morelos 9, 67; Tillman 34)

• ian1964 changed the title to Press Conference | 30 Jan 2023
  • Frankie changed the title to Hearts v Rangers

I suspect many Gersnetters know this particular fixture is NOT being shown live by any of the usual sources. Thus, Sky, BT Sport, ViaPlay, ...... etc are NOT broadcasting.

The game is being covered live by Rangers TV.

I have received a Club e-mail extending an invitation to view the game within Bar'72. The bar opens at 18.00hrs and closes 22.00hrs. There is no charge for entry.

Now, I am assuming this is only open to Bar'72 members? I did not make it into Edmiston House on Saturday, but surely it has similar facilities and a far bigger capacity. Is Edmiston House also open for supporters?

59 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

I suspect many Gersnetters know this particular fixture is NOT being shown live by any of the usual sources. Thus, Sky, BT Sport, ViaPlay, ...... etc are NOT broadcasting.

The game is being covered live by Rangers TV.

I have received a Club e-mail extending an invitation to view the game within Bar'72. The bar opens at 18.00hrs and closes 22.00hrs. There is no charge for entry.

Now, I am assuming this is only open to Bar'72 members? I did not make it into Edmiston House on Saturday, but surely it has similar facilities and a far bigger capacity. Is Edmiston House also open for supporters?

No, I think anyone can go to either venue when they are open for broadcasting away games.

NEH is only open for the Old Firm cup final not tomorrow's game.

44 minutes ago, lenny3k said:

Is this game actually on RangersTV live? I heard it was only being broadcast live on HeartsTV...

Yes, it's live on HeartsTV and any registered user (home and abroad) can purchase for £12.99.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/hearts-vs-rangers-live-on-ppv

It will be on RTV too but only for those outwith the UK or with a VPN.

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

Sky are such an amazing partner for our game. We are so lucky they pay us a pittance to not televise it. Also not bothering showing Hibs at Ross County tonight. They have about 70 channels for sport. But not showing on any. Also didn't resell rights onto STV/BBC or any betting platform. Many thanks for this deal to Peter and Neil.

1 minute ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

For £9.99 on RTV if 'abroad' ;)

Indeed:

If your subscription is a UK one, rather than an overseas one, then you will need to purchase the 3 Day Unlimited Pass at £9.99 and utilise a VPN.

H/T as always to Valley Bluenose on FF.