Stuart Gibson owns further 4M shares

1 hour ago, gaspard said:

I look forward to the day Castore are history,  collection after collection all the same product with a different colour arrangement. 

Overpriced and very little for the older gentlemen with a more relaxed figure.

Castore will be history one day.

No reason to think that it will be replaced by anything better though. I predict that any successor will be the same but worse.

This is modern football and, unless everything changes, we just need to live with it.

3 hours ago, buster. said:

Seasonal cashflow plug ?

First time we haven't had Post Xmas European football since 2019 (IIRC).

I've heard many people say that just participating in the Champions league group stage is as lucrative as playing in the later stages of the Europa league.

31 minutes ago, Bill said:

Damned if I can see the problem with the decision to release the AD/DC clothing range.

No one is forced to buy it but there will be those who are happy to do so, which will only benefit the club.

As a support we seem extraordinarily keen to sneer at anything we personally don't like. Maybe we should just go back to the days of cheap tat and fat bastard T-shirts ... at least that had the merit of being equally shit for everyone.

I assume you refer to me as the sneerer, please note I already said I was being flippant in regards to the AC DC range.

I wasn't being so light hearted in regards to the Liverpool picture and the Doormats though, both stupid ideas that demonstrate that someone making commercial decisions has no grasp of the pride we have in our club.

Furthermore,  I've fvcking spent enough over the years, supporting my club to know what is shit and what isn't. 

There is a dreadful shortage of merchandise in the Rangers shop I don't know if everything has to have the Castore ticket or what's going on but we are missing out on income due to this lack of merchandise. 

43 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

I've heard many people say that just participating in the Champions league group stage is as lucrative as playing in the later stages of the Europa league.

Timing of cash is different though and later i think. 

No gate cash immediately, instead prize money later

23 minutes ago, gaspard said:

I assume you refer to me as the sneerer, please note I already said I was being flippant in regards to the AC DC range.

I wasn't being so light hearted in regards to the Liverpool picture and the Doormats though, both stupid ideas that demonstrate that someone making commercial decisions has no grasp of the pride we have in our club.

Furthermore,  I've fvcking spent enough over the years, supporting my club to know what is shit and what isn't. 

If I’d meant you I’d have had no difficulty saying so. Only you’ll know if the cap fits. 

Criticism of this clothing range has been widespread - Twitter is loaded with it - for no good reason I can see. 

Edited by Bill

10 minutes ago, Bill said:

If I’d meant you I’d have had no difficulty saying so. Only you’ll know if the cap fits. 

Criticism of this clothing range has been widespread - Twitter is loaded with it - for no good reason I can see. 

So you didn't mean me, you were addressing some randoms on twitter who wouldn't see your post.

Thanks for clearing that up.