Septimana Horribilis - A Week of Failure

I can't help thinking it's been a hell of a journey back from near-oblivion, only to realise on looking around me that this isn't our stop at all and our destination is still nowhere in sight. Worse still, I don't even know if this bus actually goes there.

Edited by Bill

The biggest problem is the scum are humping all and sundry in Scotland and as such, are going to benefit from the coefficient points we accumulated.   

We either have to hope Beale can turn things around with minimal expenditure or that things go sour at the Piggery.  

16 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

The biggest problem is the scum are humping all and sundry in Scotland and as such, are going to benefit from the coefficient points we accumulated.   

We either have to hope Beale can turn things around with minimal expenditure or that things go sour at the Piggery.  

I'd imagine when their manager leaves, that will be our best opportunity - possibly as soon as this summer.

I think a big part of our problem has been the injuries. 

-Lawrence

-Yilmaz

-Davies (for a big chunk)

-Colak (big chunk as well)

-Souttar

-Matondo--plus he just sucks

Sure I'm missin one or two.

I mean, those guys were supposed to facilitate the transition weren't they? Which of those guys actually made any contribution? Colak?

Plus you got the other tin men

-Helander

-Roofe

Then you have the players who are on the out and really don't give two shits...let's be honest here.

-Kent

-Morelos

..and the old farts who are a cataract away from playin checkers in the park. 

-Davis

-McGregor

This storm will pass, and we will move some players on, and other will get healthy.

Beale is the real question mark for me.

That guy talks to damned much.

But he ain't talkin to us...he is talkin to himself. 

Men only talk that much when they're scared...or tryin to rip you off.

I think Mike is scared...we don't need that shit.

50 minutes ago, compo said:

We need a buyout from a filthy Rick Qatari or Saudi with more money than table manners 

I dont agree, we need to move on the 15 million/150k p/w wages or so of talent we cant get fit and the usual suspects that cant be counted on to be match ready like Jack, Davis, Arfield etc (as harsh as that sounds)

Move on guys like Lundstram/Kamara/Tav/Sakala/Hagi(who i love btw) if we get decent bids.

Let Morelos and Kent move on and free up the wages. Both players are approaching thier peak years as players but seem to be no better than they were when they first arrived.

If we do better with what we have we would be in a much better place.

If anyone can refresh the squad with young, hungry players. Its Beale.

We have been talking about refresh/revamp/rebuild for a number of summers now. Its time to actually grow a pair of balls and do it.

Edited by Sutton_blows_goats

9 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

We have been talking about refresh/revamp/rebuild for a number of summers now. Its time to actually grow a pair of balls and do it.

Beale's recent comments suggest we won't see a huge turnaround this Summer.

7 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Then he will fall on his sword. His own making.

I'm sure he'd happily accept £100m transfer kitty, if it were available. 

Are our board lying to prospective managers about available funds?