[FT] Hibernian 1 - 4 Rangers (Tavernier 12pen; Colak 34, 58; Sakala 53)

3 hours ago, Frankie said:

If he can prove his fitness between now and May, Jack should be given a new contract, no doubt about it but we need to have more strength in depth there.

I think Gilmour would be the ideal signing to compete for that role alongside Jack.

I think I'm right in saying Ryan Jack now has 20 starts and 31 appearances this season, including 1 of each at international level, comparable with much of our first team squad and suggesting his injury problems are a tad overstated. He has definitely had his injury problems but still seems to be making enough contribution to warrant another contract, especially when you consider what he does when he is on the park.

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

One good game every couple of months doesn't warrant a contract renewal for Jack.  

I wish we could get rid of the vast majority of this squad.  

He's had a lot more than one good game.

41 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Watching the highlights - not sure the FK hivs scored from should have been awarded a free kick.

Why did the Ref initially miss then need VAR assistance to award our penalty? Is he blind, stupid or something else.

Outside pressure has them terrified so best for them to leave it for VAR to decide.