Are you a Fashion (Sakala) snob?

Where does Sakala fit into the Rangers side?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Where does Sakala fit into the Rangers side?

• In this form he should start every game
    • He's too clumsy to be a regular starter
    • Not good enough, move him on

40 minutes ago, yuddie said:

New to the forum, followed the podcast for a few years and thought I'd join. Sorry it took awhile!

Sakala's on his way to 20 g/a in the league which is some going considering he was bombed out until Beale came in. He's clumsy and erratic game in game out but also produces moments of magic and gets the numbers which make it worthwhile keeping him. I'd actually go as far to say in terms of the player trading model and building title winning squads getting players like Sakala on a free is essential; for profit and for depth, if he can get 20 g/a a season in rotation then we're laughing.

Plus I love the guys attitude and there's something endearing about a player who's that raw but contributes.

Yud

Welcome to the forum 👍

Welcome to the Forum.

Yes Sakala can be erratic and is frustrating at times,but a good squad member.

A couple of similarly frustrating players from the past---The Tin Man(ted McMinn) gave us laughs and "Dandy" George McLean highly talented on his day but shocking when not on form.

12 hours ago, yuddie said:

New to the forum, followed the podcast for a few years and thought I'd join. Sorry it took awhile!

Hello, yud. Are you where your flag says you are? If so, you’re basking in thirteen degrees. We’re a bit cold at zero.

Absolutely right about Sakala.

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

Hello, yud. Are you where your flag says you are? If so, you’re basking in thirteen degrees. We’re a bit cold at zero.

Absolutely right about Sakala.

Haha no mate, my dad was 2para in the Falklands war and I try to raise awareness of the conflict even if its just having it in my profile. He's a great man. Hopefully I'll go to the islands at some point to see what he was up against.

And aye, got a lot of time for Fashion.