[FT] Motherwell 2 - 4 Rangers (Tavernier 23; Sakala 47; Cantwell 63; Tillman 69)

12 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Raskin out seen on Twitter some walloper got a pic with him at Glasgow Airport tonight.

The amount of money people spend to look like dafties is mad.  I stood next to a lad on the tram last night and he was kitted out in Stone Island tracksuit bottoms (£300), a Moncler jacket (£1,000, at least) and some daft Nike trainers (£120), yet still looked like an absolute tramp.

Today won't be easy, particularly with Raskin out.  Just get the win, without any injuries.  Mon The Rangers!

Rangers Fc Gers GIF by Rangers Football Club

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I stood next to a lad on the tram last night and he was kitted out in Stone Island tracksuit bottoms (£300), a Moncler jacket (£1,000, at least) and some daft Nike trainers (£120)

Self identified as a wanker?

You concurred. 

Do they get the expensive apparel on the drip, or do they just steal the money? 

(Asking for a younger fellow.)

Just now, Uilleam said:

Do they get the expensive apparel on the drip, or do they just steal the money? 

Not sure, Uilleam.  Thankfully, no one I associate with wears tracksuits bottoms unless they're in the house or participating in sports activities. 

7 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

Read this article earlier 🤔 Another Wilson out banner flown by the UB's today perhaps.  https://www.ibroxnews.com/2023/03/18/another-ross-wilson-failure-emerges-in-last-48-hours-he-must-leave-rangers-now/

Wilson has been a bit hit and miss.  I think getting rid of Robertson should be a bigger priority.  

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Not sure, Uilleam.  Thankfully, no one I associate with wears tracksuits bottoms unless they're in the house or participating in sports activities. 

Wilson has been a bit hit and miss.  I think getting rid of Robertson should be a bigger priority.  

Maybe Robertson is very good at the back of house admin drudgery but I agree a new front man is needed. The problem is, we would never get one acceptable to all the tribes of Rangers.

Returning to today’s game, though not the actual football, I see reports that Motherwell ultras have decided to do something else this afternoon rather than attend the match - pictures, messages, winching, who knows? Part of the current fashion to wave your arms about something probably.

27 minutes ago, Graeme Ro55 said:

Read this article earlier 🤔 Another Wilson out banner flown by the UB's today perhaps.  https://www.ibroxnews.com/2023/03/18/another-ross-wilson-failure-emerges-in-last-48-hours-he-must-leave-rangers-now/

I'm a bit out of touch here. In what way did he annoy the "ultras" again? 

1 minute ago, Scott7 said:

Motherwell ultras have decided to do something else this afternoon rather than attend the match

Keep an eye on TikTok, that's where the youngsters get their kicks these days (and also where the CCP get a lot of data).  

I've been all over Scotland and Motherwell is the biggest dump I've ever been to.  

1 minute ago, der Berliner said:

I'm a bit out of touch here. In what way did he annoy the "ultras" again? 

It's just a general anger about our lack of success (signings and trophies), as far as I can make out.