Various board changes through May

I said a while ago (or I think I said, or at least I like to think I said) that these arrests and investigations may well be a smoke screen behind which Sturgeon, Murrell, etc will be allowed to slip away. The police had been dragging their heels in time-honoured fashion until, suddenly, there's a commotion of very visible activity with arrests, house searches, impounded evidence and so on. However, we all know that the police can only make a case for charges and whether or not there are any will be up to a CPS that has already demonstrated its malicious intent. Surely only the foolish or corrupt would ignore the likelihood of the Scottish justice system once again being victim to connivance and incompetence. We're dealing with a quasi-religious cult here and its adherents are everywhere. If and when the ringmasters are cleared, the circus will celebrate its vindication like never before.

There is hope that the ongoing investigation into perjury around the Salmond prosecution will take them down.  She is damaged goods as the corruption and incompetence are laid bare.

16 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Is he away as well? I hadn't heard. Could be to replace both? 

Could be.  There's going to be a new exec team overall so every chance there could be different structure/roles.  

Did you get your CV into Livingston James? 🙂

38 minutes ago, stewarty said:

Did you get your CV into Livingston James? 🙂

Thought about it, but they're probably looking for someone a bit younger than me, plus I don't need the added stress that the job would have.