Various board changes through May

3 minutes ago, CammyF said:

So far this week I've heard the following rumours (one of them from someone I trust and has gotten some tit-bits over the years but has also gotten some completely wrong as well!).

1. Graeme Souness returning as DoF.

2. Stevie G returning as Head Of Football Operations. 

3. Dave King returning to the board. 

4. Major / significant investment from the far east.

5. We are in terrible financial trouble and are "clearing the decks" to reduce costs. 

Personnaly, dont believe any of the rumours but with Rangers, you just never know!

As long as its not SDM returning.....

Never a dull moment being a Rangers fan. 

Charles Green in then...... 🤣

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Given you've not denied any of the rumours, I'm now assuming they are all true 😉

lol.  I know less about the club than anyone.  Still have a couple of friends at the Academy but never get anything out of those guys :D

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

It's a toss up for which side of the club has been/is the most exasperating (over the past 12 years or so). 

What about supporters' groups' politics? 

Sorry, if you have lost the will to live. 

6 minutes ago, craig said:

Charles Green in then...... 🤣

He certainly has some previously public money to invest. 

As do the chaps from Duff + Phelps. 

With open arms, sez I.  

In a masochistic sort of way you have to hand it to the so-called spivs. For all their dubious dealings, no one ever laid a glove on them and as far as I remember none of them ended up any worse off.

13 hours ago, Bill said:

In a masochistic sort of way you have to hand it to the so-called spivs. For all their dubious dealings, no one ever laid a glove on them and as far as I remember none of them ended up any worse off.

And it's that level of incompetence/underhandedness by the authorities that makes me fear that the current SNP investigations will come to nothing.

14 hours ago, Bill said:

The Easdales and Ashley seem to be getting stronger in terms of their own business interests and the likes of Ahmad and Green have made millions from botched court cases. Its a win win for pretty much all them.

Edited by Sutton_blows_goats

43 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

And it's that level of incompetence/underhandedness by the authorities that makes me fear that the current SNP investigations will come to nothing.

Agreed, I will be very surprised if anyone is charged. Maybe a lowly staffer but not the Murrells.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Agreed, I will be very surprised if anyone is charged. Maybe a lowly staffer but not the Murrells.

Be interesting to see if their newly appointed auditors can sign of their accounts.