The New Official Betting Thread

Thought id start a new one as the last one is getting messy and long.

Fresh start for this weekend.

Early kick off Im going for a Rangers 11/8 and Everton 11/5 double but may switch to a draw in the merseyside derby.

3pm K/o's are a bit more tricky, nobody really standing out with a good price. Its 4 homes in the EPL (Arsenal, Blackburn, Fulham, Man City) and probably Chelsea away to Boro. Wigan v Pompey is a lottery.

Motherwell v Hibs could be a cracker and worth a winner.

Craig,

Any horse tips for today??

I just got 3 tips Gribz - but they are all in the same race.

Commercial Flyer, Ardaghey, Keenan's Future (# 5, 6 and 9 all in the same race - 4.05 at Cheltenham) - they are basically betting on 3 horses in the same race. the first 2 I have bet 50 quid to win and the 3rd one is 25 quid each way.

So if you wanted that bet but not betting as heavily as me just scale it down.

I just got 3 tips Gribz - but they are all in the same race.

Commercial Flyer, Ardaghey, Keenan's Future (# 5, 6 and 9 all in the same race - 4.05 at Cheltenham) - they are basically betting on 3 horses in the same race. the first 2 I have bet 50 quid to win and the 3rd one is 25 quid each way.

So if you wanted that bet but not betting as heavily as me just scale it down.

All in the same race!! Fook me!!

Out of that 3 I like the look of the name Keenan's future. I'll check them out on Ladbrokes :cheers:

Ardaghey won it I see..

I got a bit of a win off the Roulette in Coral today which was nice.. still only stuck a pound on a coupon mind you.

Those roulette machines are so fookin' unpredictable. I usually walk when I've reached �£50 but I've saw people with �£1000+ in the bank. Crazy money to win but these people tend to bet crazy amounts of money.

Anyone stuck a coupon on yet?

might be an idea after this one gets messy to do them on a monthly basis. we could also get vbookie installed.

in my own little version of betting, i'm up 100 quid in three days on shares. in a bloody hypothetical portfolio, right enough, because i'm skint. but it bodes well for my investment/bets in the new year.