The New Official Betting Thread

Had a sevenfold on at the weekend, Swansea game was a non-runner due to postponment, other 5 won and West Brom did me for �£137 getting beat 3-2.

Gutter.

5 out of 6 - ouch.

I had a 7 fold aswell, 4 wins and 3 draws.

Arsenal Won

Blackburn Won

Fulham Drew

Leyton Orient Won

Northampton Won

Forest Drew

Rochdale Drew

I originally had Watford and Man City instead of Northampton and Rochdale but I but after watching "sing when your winning" (MUTV betting program) Lou Macari's charity bet was Rochdale and Northampton double so I went with him tip.

But backed West Ham with 50 quid at 5/6 yesterday and got 91 back so was happy with that even though they left it late.

5 out of 6 - ouch.

I had a 7 fold aswell, 4 wins and 3 draws.

Arsenal Won

Blackburn Won

Fulham Drew

Leyton Orient Won

Northampton Won

Forest Drew

Rochdale Drew

I originally had Watford and Man City instead of Northampton and Rochdale but I but after watching "sing when your winning" (MUTV betting program) Lou Macari's charity bet was Rochdale and Northampton double so I went with him tip.

But backed West Ham with 50 quid at 5/6 yesterday and got 91 back so was happy with that even though they left it late.

And Sunderland should really have won. West Ham got lucky especially with their second goal. The defence couldn't handle Kenwyne Jones.

I had Blackburn, Liverpool, Portsmouth, Wolves, Leeds (All Won), Swansea (Postponed) and West Brom.

They've done me twice this year now. Everyone else I had on one night was winning yet they were 4-0 down inside 20 minutes to Cardiff.

And Sunderland should really have won. West Ham got lucky especially with their second goal. The defence couldn't handle Kenwyne Jones.

Yeah West Ham were the better in the first half but shocking in the 2nd and the scoreline flattered us.

I put Jones winning everything down the fact the West Ham defence is shite. Ive watched them live every game this season except at Birmingham and Matthew Upson plays with 10 kgs of sand in each sock. Gabbidon is a strong buggar but not top flight material (for where West Ham want to be). Ferdinand is too casual and ONeill is slack.

The best centre half is Callum Davenport but he doesnt get a look-in. Id play him with Anton once he has had a boot up the ass.

BTW if should have been 4-1, did you see Boa Morte's 1 on 1 fluff at the end!!

Curbs is running on thin ice, he has spent a fortune but we are struggling.

Nice on e Craig, i fancied the draw aswell

I had a treble:

Sheff Wed to beat Scunthorpe at home - lost 2-1

Preston to beat QPR at home - drew 0-0

Gers v Barca draw - 0-0

Those 2 championship sides are shite!!

Twice in a row I've been done by one team.

5 out of 6 at the weekend.. 6 out of 7 tonight. PSV did me this time.

Your not having much luck at all make - that is seriously unlucky!! I looked at a sevenfold and PSV were on it but so were Charlton who lost 2-1 at home so id have been buggered.