The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

2 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

I see Cifuentos was not playing for LA last night. Not even listed on the bench. I read that he is free to talk to clubs from July 1st? Hopefully signs of an imminent agreement?

Wasn't listed on theie injured list either. Think we've gotten him on a pre-contract for Jan but looking to get him in now - hopefully hear something soon.

5 hours ago, CammyF said:

Wasn't listed on theie injured list either. Think we've gotten him on a pre-contract for Jan but looking to get him in now - hopefully hear something soon.

Under Bennett we'll pull the trigger by the looks of it, we would of waited until Jan under Park and the punted.

Good to see.

Update on Panzo, the Sun is a rag but I couldn't find the quoted Daily Mail article. Looks like he'll be coming in.

Happy with it, young enough to sell on if he does well and obviously has talent..hopefully he'll be good defensively and be able to improve.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/10904344/jonathan-panzo-rangers-michael-beale-transfer/?utm_campaign=native_share&utm_source=sharebar_native&utm_medium=sharebar_native