The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

30 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

First team football. 

He's a back-up to Gimenez. 

Well, as I said, I checked the stats, and these players have played in as many games and got the same minutes. Danilo (48 games) played different roles as opposed the Gimenez (45 games) though. They only have loanee Banni back as third choice striker. 

Is he going to jump ahead of the queue when he arrives here? Of course, perhaps we see 4-4-2 again 😱

6 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Well, as I said, I checked the stats, and these players have played in as many games and got the same minutes. Danilo (48 games) played different roles as opposed the Gimenez (45 games) though. They only have loanee Banni back as third choice striker. 

Is he going to jump ahead of the queue when he arrives here? Of course, perhaps we see 4-4-2 again 😱

Have you compared their minutes played?

54 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Have you compared their minutes played?

To cite myself: Well, as I said, I checked the stats, and these players have played in as many games and got the same minutes ...

Maybe you can tell who is second fiddle from those stats, I'd be hesitant. Question remains, why he would turn tail on Dutch / CL football or Feyenoord let him go when he gets so much game time and scores goals there. But we shall see.

24 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

To cite myself: Well, as I said, I checked the stats, and these players have played in as many games and got the same minutes ...

Maybe you can tell who is second fiddle from those stats, I'd be hesitant. Question remains, why he would turn tail on Dutch / CL football or Feyenoord let him go when he gets so much game time and scores goals there. But we shall see.

I didn't see that. 

From the stats that I've seen Danilo played 1,000 minutes fewer than Gimenez. And if you look at the matches it looks like he's playing the last 20-30 minutes of games in the second half of the season.  

I'm pretty certain Gimenez is the first-choice striker. 

Time is a-passin.

Make a time-limited offer. If it isn't accepted by the deadline, turn your back and go to the next striker on the list. We can't afford to be played like a fiddle by Feyenoord.

3 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I didn't see that. 

From the stats that I've seen Danilo played 1,000 minutes fewer than Gimenez. And if you look at the matches it looks like he's playing the last 20-30 minutes of games in the second half of the season.  

I'm pretty certain Gimenez is the first-choice striker. 

oh he comfortably is and may be going to the likes of man utd for 25 million. 

7 minutes ago, Bill said:

Time is a-passin.

Make a time-limited offer. If it isn't accepted by the deadline, turn your back and go to the next striker on the list. We can't afford to be played like a fiddle by Feyenoord.

I watched his techno/trance/dub step backed (muted) highlight vid on the Youtubes...seems decent. 

However,  he doesn't appear to be quite at the single name level.

I will be referring to him as Mr. Da Silva until such a time comes.