The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Our success this year will not revolve around Barasic staying or leaving. If Forest are giving you money for a 30 year old in the last year of his contract, I would grab it with both hands. 

If we can muster the following outgoings it will offset any additional spending we have planned for Danilio, Cifuentes etc. 

Colak 2.5

Sakala 4

Borna 1.5

Wright 1

McCrorie .5

Danilo opens up amid looking Rangers transfer in all access documentary with his Feyenoord 'brother for life'
The Brazilian duo have forged a friendship to last a lifetime in Rotterdam and the pair are on the verge of saying goodbye.

dailyrecord

Beaming Danilo has opened up on his unbreakable bond with Feyenoord pal Igor Paixao as he gears up for a move to Rangers.

The Brazilian duo have forged a friendship to last a lifetime in Rotterdam and the pair are on the verge of saying goodbye to one another if Michael Beale gets his man, as the Dutch champions seek a fee in excess of £5.5million for a the star.

Danilo was a key contributor with 10 Eredivisie goals last season and his bromance with Paixao is set to be the subject of a documentary which will air in the Netherlands on Saturday evening. The 24-year-old craves a switch to Ibrox but has made it clear it is likely to be a bind for life as he gets ready to say goodbye to his closest confidant.

Speaking in the ESPN special, he said: "We talk everyday, he comes to my place or I go to his and we always eat together. So, just to still catch up on other things rather than football. He is my brother for life man. He is a sweet guy, honest, loyal – all the beautiful things you need to have he has inside in his heart."

Edited by BEARGER

“[Antonio Colak] took the time to speak to all the staff and squad in Germany to say goodbye and thank you. This moment typified Antonio’s class as a man. Everyone at Rangers would like to wish him and his family huge success moving forwards and he will always have a warm welcome at Ibrox.”

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC