there's only one lee mcculloch

to be fair, though, the largely unlauded kevin thomson kept him firmly in check on saturday. kt gets so little credit, but he rarely loses the ball, makes the easy pass, and constantly harrasses.

Yeah well said. Also the superstar that is Scott Brown lost it early doors on Saturday and imo was lucky to stay on the park. I'm all for being fair, but some guys on here are taking it too far in the last couple of days

Like for instance some of the posts about Hutton losing his temper. There was only one guy I could see doing that. I don't know maybe I'm seeing things through blue glasses too much!

i agree, hutton more than held his nerve on saturday, as did everyone really. thats why we won, surely.

Hutton was just being his usual self on Saturday. Mouthy, committed and full or running. His booking was stupid, there was no need for him to push Naylor to get the ball back. Other than that I don't think he lost his temper.

Hutton was just being his usual self on Saturday. Mouthy, committed and full or running. His booking was stupid, there was no need for him to push Naylor to get the ball back. Other than that I don't think he lost his temper.

i'm perfectly glad he was like that. he was never in any danger of getting sent off, and perfectly wound them up. the boy is a walking superiority complex, and teams need that.

How you can say Scott Brown is shite is a joke! OK he didn't have his best game yesterday but I'd have him in my team every game.

So Scott Brown would be in your team every week despite being inconsistant yet Ferguson wouldnt for the same reason?

I cant see where anyone would have a go at Huttons attitude.

He is the most improved player we have had in 10 years and easy the best RB in Britain. If he is fired up for a OF game then good on him.

I can agree with the arguement of Ferguson being inconsistant but Hutton gets nothing but praise from me. I wouldnt take away any of his mouthyness (if thats a word)