there's only one lee mcculloch

Have I ever said Fergie wouldn't be in my team? :confused:

Just read back your post on the oh barry barry thread, you were criticising his inconsistant performances and saying he was no better than a good player, for some reason i thought you were of the opinion that we should be dropping him for the odd game when his performances drop?

Just read back your post on the oh barry barry thread, you were criticising his inconsistant performances and saying he was no better than a good player, for some reason i thought you were of the opinion that we should be dropping him for the odd game when his performances drop?

No. He should be in the team every game as he is arguably one of our best players. However, playing 1 good game in 4 isn't good enough. He needs to work on his consistency, that's what I'm saying. :thup:

Scott Brown was losing the plot. Ferguson had the whole Celtic midfield in his back pocket. The way he twists, turns and easily goes by players is great to watch.

Gav if Ferguson has a great game tomorow night you will praise him, if we get beat you will give him pelters.

Scott Brown was losing the plot. Ferguson had the whole Celtic midfield in his back pocket. The way he twists, turns and easily goes by players is great to watch.

Gav if Ferguson has a great game tomorow night you will praise him, if we get beat you will give him pelters.

Remember Fergie when he played against Celtic at Parkhead a few seasons back, he was sent off cause he lost the plot. He's matured now and realised he can't do that. Scott Brown is young, he'll learn with time too.

Remember Fergie when he played against Celtic at Parkhead a few seasons back, he was sent off cause he lost the plot. He's matured now and realised he can't do that. Scott Brown is young, he'll learn with time too.

Just like Neil Lennon learnt to

Just like Neil Lennon learnt to

He's just a fanny.

I'd like to see Scott brown calm down cause he's Scottish and has the potential to be a fantastic player for Scotland but only if he screws the nut.

i'm perfectly glad he was like that. he was never in any danger of getting sent off, and perfectly wound them up. the boy is a walking superiority complex, and teams need that.

Absolutely agree. He deserves to have a superiority complex on the park right now with the way he is playing. He is definitely the best RB in britain right now and you would be hard pushed to find a RB in Europe who matches him.

The arrogance/confidence was oozing out of him on Saturday - when he made that challenge on McGeady on the touchline he simply got up, turned to Mcgeady and gave him a wink as if to say "try all the fancy wee tricks you like today son but you are NOT getting past me".

Hutton, as it stands right now, would be our player of the year - although it is far too early for those awards to be handed out.

I have to agree with those supporting Scott Brown on this topic.

Scott Brown is a young kid and has a great deal of talent (I think that he isn't as talented as Fergie was at that age but is reasonably close).

It was only 6 months ago that we ALL were screaming his praises because we felt he would be signing for us. I would take Scott Brown in a heart-beat. He has raw talent and, as Gav says, he will mature with time.

The one thing I use as a yardstick is when a player signs for them if you feel regret as a Gers fan that he hasn't signed for us - and I felt that when he signed for Celtic. He has the potential to be a great player.

Kevin Thomson had a very effective game on Saturday and does the simple things well. And I think that KT will be a very good player for us - but I also feel that Scott Brown will turn into the type of player that a manager will build his team around, KT isn't that type of player IMO.

Scott Brown would work very well beside BF if you ask me - they could take turns in going forward and would confuse the opposition midfield on who to pick up and when. They both have a great engine too and would give us 90 mins of energy.