9 bookings!!

Guest citizen66

I didnt think it was a necessarily (sp) dirty game, just a few bad tackles from a few of there players.

Brown was lucky to stay on the park and there was a shout for McDonald to be given straight red but the rest were just deserved bookings.

in no football expert by any manner of means but 9 bookings today for celtic!!

bloody disgraceful

I hope you mean disgraceful on their part! All the Beady chat about blaming McCurry is a disgrace in itself.

They were a shambles and received the bookings quite rightly for their downright lack of discipline and fact that they were being ripped apart!

they were rattled and undisciplined. end of. cant believe how much paranoia i've seen about the ref postmatch.

So true, they totally overlook the fact that those decisions had no bearing on the match at all (unless they were warey of macking a decent tackle!!)

You have to laugh at them, same old same old, blame someone else, the toadstool dweller Strachan is as bad for leading the majority of it - did anyone hear him in the post match interview on Clyde? .......sour grapes!

Boruc: Why I Didn't Shake Rangers' Hands

Oct 23 2007 By Keith Jackson And Neil Cameron

Celt Insists They Are Enemies

ARTUR BORUC admitted he did not shake hands with Rangers players because he does not like them and considers them as the enemy.

Celtic's keeper has spoken for the first time since his latest Old Firm flashpoint, which saw him snub Barry Ferguson, David Weir and Lee McCulloch after his side's 3-0 Ibrox defeat on Saturday.

Now Boruc has sparked further controversy by insisting he only reacted in such a stroppy manner because Walter Smith's players had deliberately set out to "hurt" him during the game.

Speaking in Polish daily Gazeta Wyborcza, Boruc said: "Why should I shake hands with any player? Do I have to?

"I don't have to like anybody - and I don't. I don't like them, I don't like the club and I don't like the players - end of story. "They were provoking me throughout the game. They were teasing me and and they were trying to hurt me.

"And then they were suddenly full of love and warmth towards me? That is ridiculous.

"We are enemies. We are fighting for the title and any form of friendship is out of the question.

"Of course, if we meet outside in the city centre I would obviously shake hands with them.

"Otherwise it's not my duty. I don't have to do that."

Haha what a fuckin' loser!

No one needs to shake hands after the game but it's sportsmanlike. It's him with the sportsmanship problem not the Rangers players who set out to "hurt" him during the game.

He's a bad loser and a bad winner. End of!

What a tit.

Poor wee Artur is annoyed because he was teased by the Gers players..... and what about his teasing of the fans with his OTT religious showing when they come to Ibrox ?

As Jon says - his antics made him look stupid but his rantings above make him even more of a tit AND they make him look like a spoilt child

FANNY!