Official: Arfield, Helander, Kent, McGregor and Morelos all to leave

3 minutes ago, DMAA said:

The points stands, it’s a time when players are available at a cut price and we often see good players sold at that time. There was no word of interest last summer or January. 

We’ll see how good the offers are, and how well they do. I wish them the best but I don’t expect much from either. 

No matter where they go, both will do well. Kent is a player and his work rate is 1st class. 

Alfie will score goals no matter where he goes. Its a huge achievement becoming Rangers top scorer in European football - sign of a man who knows where the goals are. 

We miss Aribo and Bassey and we'll miss Alfie and Kent. We'll do well to replace them with similar quality. 

Good send off for the five players who we said goodbye to tonight. All contributed to our club and best wishes to them all in whatever and wherever they end up next. 

Once a Ranger always a Ranger. 

1 hour ago, craig said:

Still would have kept Arfield.

Agreed.

We are going to start the season with a dressing room full of players who understand nothing about the club.

46 minutes ago, Bill said:

Agreed.

We are going to start the season with a dressing room full of players who understand nothing about the club.

I think the decision to leave was Arfields. Great guy, great servant 

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

I think the decision to leave was Arfields. Great guy, great servant 

I suppose that would make sense from his point of view