Villarreal midfielder Marcos Senna reckons Ibrox' intimidating atmosphere can roar Rangers to victory.

The midfielder, who scored two penalties in the surprise weekend win, played at Ibrox two seasons ago for Villarreal in the last 16 of the Champions League.

Senna said: "The fans are like an extra player for Rangers. The Ibrox atmosphere is one of the best in the world.

"When I played there it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

"I would love it if the fans in Spain were like that. Rangers' supporters are among the best in the world and they can help their team enormously.

"When we played there we drew 2-2 - we went ahead and then they came back at us and the fans made anoise I have never heard before. I will never forget that night."

----------------------------------------------

Cammy F

Villarreal midfielder Marcos Senna reckons Ibrox' intimidating atmosphere can roar Rangers to victory.

The midfielder, who scored two penalties in the surprise weekend win, played at Ibrox two seasons ago for Villarreal in the last 16 of the Champions League.

Senna said: "The fans are like an extra player for Rangers. The Ibrox atmosphere is one of the best in the world.

"When I played there it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

"I would love it if the fans in Spain were like that. Rangers' supporters are among the best in the world and they can help their team enormously.

"When we played there we drew 2-2 - we went ahead and then they came back at us and the fans made anoise I have never heard before. I will never forget that night."

----------------------------------------------

Cammy F

It is an intimidating atmosphere.

Watch out Ronaldinho and co :D

Someones looking for a move to ibrox haha :)

Just like our display said against Stuggart, we are the Twelfth man

It is true though,the Rangers players must get a huge lift when the fans are giving it laldy :cheers: