Tottenham Appoint Ange Postecoglou As Head Coach

25 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

I'm reminded of a scene in a movie called Gladiator.

The hero, Maximus, is concerned that Commodus, his enemy, might poison him. A friend reassures Maximus that he is safe because Commodus has to trash Maximus's name first.

Postecoglou leaves with his reputation higher than it has ever been and we won't get a chance to trash it now.

There is no cause for celebration.

Alexa - play Happy by Pharrell

1 hour ago, ranger_syntax said:

I'm reminded of a scene in a movie called Gladiator.

The hero, Maximus, is concerned that Commodus, his enemy, might poison him. A friend reassures Maximus that he is safe because Commodus has to trash Maximus's name first.

Postecoglou leaves with his reputation higher than it has ever been and we won't get a chance to trash it now.

There is no cause for celebration.

Rangers won last match against him.

Considering things under our control. 

When interviewed up here he had a habit of giving nothing away, effectively saying nothing of note. Lapdog journos & interviewers unwilling to do their jobs properly 

He won’t get away with that in the EPL, especially if things aren’t going well. 

8 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

When interviewed up here he had a habit of giving nothing away, effectively saying nothing of note. Lapdog journos & interviewers unwilling to do their jobs properly 

He won’t get away with that in the EPL, especially if things aren’t going well. 

Yeah our fans loved Gerrards no nonsense approach in his pressers for us but at Villa their fans pretty quickly thought he was a narky prick, and so did the journos to be fair. Ange will have to adapt or he will go the same way, not that I'm arsed.

7 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Rodgers set to make a return... ?

Not too worried about that rumour, I don't like praising any Celtic manager but Ange's style is harder to play against just for the sheer amount of off the ball runs and vertical passes; I feel like Beale's mid press traps would match up well against Rodgers.

Beale was on for a 97 point season if you look at the ppg, imo that wins the league next season.. it might be copium but it's an indicator, and that's before a pre season and his own players coming in.