2023/2024 Home kit

That's not bad.

I just wish I could score one without all the adverts. 

I want one pre silk screen.

Just the Rangers badge.

Like an old school style kit. 

That would be tight. 

Yeah that first pic doesn't do it justice really but the second one looks much better, I still like the design anyway.

Win a couple of trophies and it could be a classic, I've only really liked the look of this and last seasons kit since we've been back in the prem to be honest.

If that's the best they can do then that's the kit we will be wearing why dont they put cards on the seats and i would bet some of the younger fans could do a lot better it looks about as appealing as dying 

I've seen better and worse Rangers shirts. Basically, who cares - if the team wears it, so will the fans.

The only thing I continue to object to is having a gambling company advertised beside a Rangers badge.

39 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I do enjoy reading some of the online overreaction to a fairly plain shirt. 

It's not a classic but looks decent enough.  

I'll end up getting it too so its pointless me saying it's great or its rubbish. Looks goods to me. As others have said - a winning Rangers team changes the shirt completely!

9 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

The strip on the sneak preview has a completely different jacquard design from the leaked pic. Maybe the leaked one is hopefully fake as that looks cheap as he'll.

I'm pretty sure the one on the sneak preview will be the 'pro' version and the one in the 'leak' will be the replica.

The pro usually retails around £110-£130 and the replica is the main one that costs around £55-£70