2023/2024 Home kit

8 minutes ago, stewarty said:

Looks a bit better in person.  Just popped along to the store in town and for those ordering online, its not as tight a fit as the last couple of years.   XL fitted me fine over my shirt (they've no changing rooms to try it on), whereas I had to go for the XXL on last year's tops as I'm, ahem, athletically challenged.

Big Hero 6 Belly GIF

Got a text from one of the great grandsons , that’s the new strip out auld yin will you be up at the weekend to buy us them ten years old never misses a trick probably needs new boots as well 

Just seen the behind the scenes vid of the players trying it on, to be honest I really like it. Wasn't sure they'd got the colour right but it looks good.

Probably the best kit castore have done so far, maybe Souness inspired?

Would like a kit with a collar for a change but still, I'd give this one an 8/10 without silverware (so far, imo).