Rangers 0 : 0 Barca - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

I don't know if Frankie will post a MOTM thread tomorrow so I thought I'd bit the bullet and do it myself.

For me it was Cuellar, absolutely fantastic again. Before tonight I thought Saturday was his best performance in a Rangers jersey but tonight, up against Messi, Henry and the long haired horse he didn't look out of place.

It was a tough choice because no one had a poor game but Cuellar sneaked it for me.

After reading the MOTM report, I'd probably change a couple. Hutton as good as Celleur and Weir, thought apart from the two slips Papac was excellent.

Would also take at least a point off Adam and add to BF.

Other than that pretty uch agree :D

Yeh Cousin for me without doubt he worked his socks off.

I will say though i don't think we played well tonight. We defended well but to be honest except for once or twice we could not string three passes together. I think we gave them far too much respect to be honest. It is great getting the point but i really think with a bit of confidence we could have done so much more.

10 out of ten for one man - Hutton... all the rest get 9 1/2

Sorry Wij\jim i don't get that we were so good. Barcelona had almost a training session. For most of the game we were pinned in our own penalty box. I am actually a bit embarrassed we played the way we did. We defended one 100% that is certain but to say we were 10\9.5 out of 10 is taking it a bit far in my eyes.