Rangers Fans Forum

A new stadium (or even replacing the current Broomloan, Govan and Copland stands) would cost a huge amount and I fail to see how we could ever fund it.

£25-30m seems, to me, to be a bit low to fill in the corners and I'm not convinced by it at all.  

If we don't start winning trophies regularly again, I think an expansion is a bit pointless. 

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

If we don't start winning trophies regularly again, I think an expansion is a bit pointless. 

I think as time goes by the young suppers in Scotland will lose interest with the SPFL and lean more towards supporting EFL clubs. I think this is being engineered by things purposefully blacking out our games from TV while games like Watford v Huddersfield is available on Sky for just £100 per month.

I hope I am wrong but when I was younger kids wore shirts of other teams like Barca/Real, Milan clubs and Juve. But I've never seen the volume of young kids wearing EPL club shirts like I do these days.

14 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Should be easy enough to move the singing section into the Rangers (Copland) end, as the folk who have STs there are asleep most of the time anyway.  

I know what you are getting at but if the UB were to get offered my seat - like Cammy F said - I wouldnt be for moving. Sounds a bit pathetic but its my seat :D  you get used to the same folk too. I am no wanting some wee arsehole standing next to me - no offence to the UB 

Unless we're going to be planting a wee forest of money tree's I don't see were the money's coming from the stadium was out of date when the three new stands were completed back then the corners should have been connected back then and the old stand is in a bit of a state as well if you remember that had to be underpinned before the club deck could go ahead .

4 hours ago, Whosthedado said:

I am no wanting some wee arsehole standing next to me - no offence to the UB 

SOME Folk seem to forget that THEY were once that wee arsehole.

I sit near the UB and not bothered one little bit by the big bad banging drum.

Edited by onevision
Some added.