[Official] New Away Kit Released

I think Castore have done pretty well the last couple of seasons.

Big fan of this seasons home top and this away is nice I think, if the stripes went from collar to bottom then it would be a pearler.

More importantly, we need to win in it.

Edited by yuddie

Ffs its a replica football shirt, not a fashion statement. Fans buy it for one reason only ... it's a replica of what our football team wears. That's all. No one but no one buys Rangers shirts because they think they're fashionable. So why pretend otherwise?

7 minutes ago, Bill said:

Ffs its a replica football shirt, not a fashion statement. Fans buy it for one reason only ... it's a replica of what our football team wears. That's all. No one but no one buys Rangers shirts because they think they're fashionable. So why pretend otherwise?

To be fair retro and vintage gear is pretty big these days, I'd wear some of the 80's and 90's stuff casually out and about.

I love it when you see big fat slobs in football shirts I often think have they got a mirror in the house they look ridiculous and then you have the ugliest of fat women oh FFS give me strength god or at least a couple of winners at Ascot .

• 4 weeks later...

I genuinely prefer it when we stick to red, white and blue but there's a real joy in knowing how much annoyance any orange causes amongst our many detractors.

It's just a colour and one that is very prominent on the flag of the Republic of Ireland.