.....Of the highest order.

I think he is quickly becoming my most disliked celtic player ever.

They Polish have serious attitude problems. There is 20,000 of them moved into one area of Aberdeen in the last year or so and they are dodgy gits.

So a Celtic player is a wanker because he has a picture of a former Pope on the wall?

Or is it because the Sun mis-translates an article in a Polish paper stating that he alleged that Rangers players spat at him and the Trust jumps in with two feet without checking the source?

We really need to get a life,if the MOPES were to read these comments of intolerance, especially the one about racial stereotyping then tey would have a field day.

We are better than this

So a Celtic player is a wanker because he has a picture of a former Pope on the wall?

can you point out where someone called him a wanker because he has a picture of the pope up? no-one. you sound at it to me m8.

Or is it because the Sun mis-translates an article in a Polish paper stating that he alleged that Rangers players spat at him and the Trust jumps in with two feet without checking the source?

no, i think its really just because he's widely considered a wanker. walks like a, talks like a, etc. i dont have enough energy to care, personally, but still.

We really need to get a life,if the MOPES were to read these comments of intolerance, especially the one about racial stereotyping then tey would have a field day.

"these comments of intolerance" are a product of your mind - gibberish paper talj. the only one comment that could be remotely accused of racial stereotyping is ambiguous, given the context. why start on about field days and MOPES instead of just asking him to clarify? its very easy, look:

'gribz, do you tihnk that polish people are, always and invariably, dodgy, simply because they are polish?' or did you just mean it as 'i've came across quite a few dodgy polish people'? we can clarify right up so simply.

hmm.

BMCK

Maybe a tad over reactive on my part and yes i could have asked for clarification but what clarification is required with a comment as stupid as that one? if he said what you suggested, then it wouldnt be racial stereotyping. Unfortunately he didnt and i stand by my comment.

It is very dangerous given the content of that picture for someone to post that he really is a wanker as it appears it is based on the content of the picture. To be honest i scrolled quickly doen the pics due to being in work and the dodgy content they contained so I withdraw that remark and apologise unreserved. I never saw the speech bubble and jumped to the wrong conclusion.

It is a dangerous picture to post as comments can, and were misconstrued.

I enjoy this forum (albeit) sparingly as it is one of the most temperate Rangers forums on the Web. It is without all the usual nonsence that follows us about and was one of the very few forums to denounce the BJK campaign.

This is a place to be proud of, a bastion of supporting Rangers and can do without comments like Gribz's

Why is it your allegiences are always questioned when you dare to go against the grain?

Why is it your allegiences are always questioned when you dare to go against the grain?

i'm not sure i mentionedyour allegiances. and given that your assessment of the response to the pictures was wrong, its not much of a jump to assume gribz' intentions were just poorly worded. we've had open and honest debates on polish workers here before - with both for and against views expounded frankly, so we can be sure to be able to get reasonably, via a discussion, to whether someone is actually racist without resorting to reactionary accusations. even a simple 'you cant really htink all polish are dodgy, by being polish do you?' would have been constructive.

you weren't going against any grain, because you a) misinterpreted sectarian overtones, and b) uncharitably and unquestioningly assumed some underlying racism without questioning it. and your allegiances were only brought up by you. which actually does make me suspicious because you can only then be talking about footballing allegiancess and celtic fans who aren't themselves bigotted tend to get on well here without hiding (though there is debate as to whether they should be allowed, it being a rangers forum and all).

i wouldn't think you were a celtic supporter because i dont imagine there's much to be gained here if you were even minded.

eta: these pictures are stupid - boruc makes enough of an arse of himself without our 'help'.

'gribz, do you tihnk that polish people are, always and invariably, dodgy, simply because they are polish?' or did you just mean it as 'i've came across quite a few dodgy polish people'? we can clarify right up so simply.

hmm.

Sorry I was typing with my thoughts rather than elaborating. But yes I have came across quite a few dodgy polish people, hanging around cars and asking the owners if they want them watched and cleaned while they do there shopping.

And a group of them wanting to rent my place in aberdeen for 2/3 of the price its on the market at.

But by know means do I tarnish the entire Polish population like that, in fact its a country I wouldnt mind visiting.

Boruc is a top shelf tit due to his arrogance and trouble making on many occassions. All that aside I also think he can be a good keeper if he wants to be.

And personally I thought he was a tit coz of the Dale Winton picture not the pope :)