Also, I dont like to perceive a "group" or "individuals" based on reputation. I think assumption is one of lifes biggest mistakes.

Only once someone does something wrong is the stage I'll base my judgement.

For eg, Ive never met a Cuban in my life so if 20,000 Cuban's moved to Aberdeen I wouldnt automatically call them dodgy.

But R.E Boruc, I think even the highest respected saint of a Rangers fan would class him as a clown before any picture was branded round websites purely on his comments and past behaviour.

I cant view the previous page as my internet police wont allow me to open the page.

Could i ask that any posts intended for me are either reposted (with whatever sweary words upset my webmaster removed) on this page or done via pm. Either that or it will have to wait till i get home tonight

wouldnt want anyone to think that i had ducked out.

BCMK

When you said "can you point out where someone called him a wanker because he has a picture of the pope up? no-one. you sound at it to me m8."

I took that as an allegation that i was an interloper, especially with the "Hmm" at the end of your post.

The simple fact of the matter is that this thread is about a hated footballer who comes from poland, a poster then went on to state that not only is he a dubious human (Which he is) but his comrades in Aberdeen are also dodgy.

This regardless of how it is put, clarified or whatever is racial stereo typing.

I do not beleive the poster is a racist, but he was guilty of racial stereotpying.

I stand by that comment yet again. I deplore Racism in all its forms and will challenge it at all times that it may raise its ugly head.

I thank you and Gribz for the learned responses to my posts and consider this matter closed.

Gotta love Gersnet - despite there being obvious differences in opinion on this thread all was dealt with in a respectful manner.

Boruc is a tit - not because he is Polish though, just because his actions are reprehensible.

BCMK

When you said "can you point out where someone called him a wanker because he has a picture of the pope up? no-one. you sound at it to me m8."

I took that as an allegation that i was an interloper, especially with the "Hmm" at the end of your post.

The simple fact of the matter is that this thread is about a hated footballer who comes from poland, a poster then went on to state that not only is he a dubious human (Which he is) but his comrades in Aberdeen are also dodgy.

This regardless of how it is put, clarified or whatever is racial stereo typing.

I do not beleive the poster is a racist, but he was guilty of racial stereotpying.

I stand by that comment yet again. I deplore Racism in all its forms and will challenge it at all times that it may raise its ugly head.

I thank you and Gribz for the learned responses to my posts and consider this matter closed.

Just an addition to the matter, and its a serious question.

Do you find the original post offensive towards gays aswell or just the racial stereotyping towards certain nationalities?

BMCK

Maybe a tad over reactive on my part and yes i could have asked for clarification but what clarification is required with a comment as stupid as that one? if he said what you suggested, then it wouldnt be racial stereotyping. Unfortunately he didnt and i stand by my comment.

It is very dangerous given the content of that picture for someone to post that he really is a wanker as it appears it is based on the content of the picture. To be honest i scrolled quickly doen the pics due to being in work and the dodgy content they contained so I withdraw that remark and apologise unreserved. I never saw the speech bubble and jumped to the wrong conclusion.

It is a dangerous picture to post as comments can, and were misconstrued.

I enjoy this forum (albeit) sparingly as it is one of the most temperate Rangers forums on the Web. It is without all the usual nonsence that follows us about and was one of the very few forums to denounce the BJK campaign.

This is a place to be proud of, a bastion of supporting Rangers and can do without comments like Gribz's

Why is it your allegiences are always questioned when you dare to go against the grain?

cos u sound like a mhank!:moon:

Just an addition to the matter, and its a serious question.

Do you find the original post offensive towards gays aswell or just the racial stereotyping towards certain nationalities?

No i dont mate, can i ask with respect what the relevance is? I am a liberal, but not a bleeding heart one!

Further to that, it has nothing to do with "certain nationalities" and am again curious as to the use of English.

No i dont mate, can i ask with respect what the relevance is? I am a liberal, but not a bleeding heart one!

Further to that, it has nothing to do with "certain nationalities" and am again curious as to the use of English.

Its just you raised a point that I was being racist against Polish when there was no contrete evidence and this made me think you were against certain issues, but IMO if we are to be liberal, then in this case the main attack in this thread is against gays more than anything else.

By certain nationalities I was referring to the Polish. But as explained I originally meant that its those Ive came across who have been dodgy. I have seen plenty of them walking the street and I havent made a thought about thise ones, only those ive had experience with.

I think in this PC-gone mad world that people are too quick to jump onto the "racial stereotyping" bandwagon.

As far as I can see the only potential mistake Gribz made in his initial post was that his statement was a generalisation rather than saying that the attitudinal problems were of Poles Gribz had encontered - we are far too quick to see it as racial stereotyping in my opinion.

I don't think you said too much wrong Gribz - and I think that if one was to read your post again you would find that it was intrinsic in your post that you meant the Polish people you had encountered.