The issue with all the central and eastern European countries is that they are all Catholic countries. They do not get the fact that coming to Britain it is a total change of perspective in terms of where Christianity is coming from.

It is the same for all foreign nationals coming to live here, they just don't get that we are different in so many ways. But of course it is not acceptable to be British these days. You have to accept the ways of these people and damn the ways that made this country great.

Personally I think he is a religious bigot in the way only the Eastern Block can be. And this old school catholic mentality is playing to the bitter side within the C****c support. This will also in turn play to our own band of merry idiots. The thing is, the support of the Mhanks with the knuckle dragging attitude is growing. With these so called anti heroes they are finding a false and negative voice. So he hates Rangers, but gentlemanly conduct on the field of play in any sport is paramount and he has proven himself to be worthy of nothing but disgust.

Again I would urge us all - The Rangers family not to lower to this type of hypocracy. He is a little boy with alot of personal issues... The biggest one being he is a total fcuking pr1ck!!! lol

Personally i don't think Boruc is a wanker. I think even his dick would slip out his fingers.:)

Personally i think everyone has a bit of verbal racism in them whether it be against poles muslims, darkies prods or mopes etc.All these people have the same feelings as we do Nearly everyone i know including myself whisper in the night but deny it on the big stage. I find no harm in that it is when it goes a step further and becomes abuse bullying aggression that the problems begin.

Yanks make jokes about poles. The Poles will make jokes about another nation.

The Dutch make jokes about the Belgians and vice versa.

Other creeds are as racist against us as we are against them and as long as stays on the first level then there is no problem. Unfortunately there are instances as in Croatia and Serbia where people who had lived together for years suddenly start killing each other that is the flip side of the coin

Its just you raised a point that I was being racist against Polish when there was no contrete evidence and this made me think you were against certain issues, but IMO if we are to be liberal, then in this case the main attack in this thread is against gays more than anything else.

By certain nationalities I was referring to the Polish. But as explained I originally meant that its those Ive came across who have been dodgy. I have seen plenty of them walking the street and I havent made a thought about thise ones, only those ive had experience with.

No the main issue is not against gays, the main issue is against Artur Boruc. the assertion that he is a wanker was further exacerbated when you stated that his countrymen were also dodgy.

If you make a point about someone and then decide to lump his country men in with that assertion then you are guilty of racial stereotyping.

You state that not only is a human being dodgy but his countrymen also are. If you read the entirety of my post above you will see that i do not accuse you of racism, i merely and correctly pointed out that your comment was racial stereotyping.

No altering of the focal point of this discussion is going to change that

I just hope that wee Rangers fans don't rise to his antics in future and just let him make a fool of himself at every opportunity and we can get a good laugh at him

Agreed Ian, the less we react the more of a tit he looks.

Guest SerbianLoyal
The issue with all the central and eastern European countries is that they are all Catholic countries.

What made you said this? Now, this is completely untrue and malicious. You might want to inform yourself before you make such stereotypical remarks again... :mad:

What made you said this? Now, this is completely untrue and malicious. You might want to inform yourself before you make such stereotypical remarks again... :mad:

Agree with Serbian on this one Wija you got this wrong, Most of these countries are not Catholic but orthodoxe and broke away from the catholic church probably before the protestants did. Poland is indeed a catholic land but you cannot put Russia, Serbia, Greece etc in the same boat.