Martin Jole Leaves Spurs

Martin Jole has agreed a severance payment with Spurs and will quit as manager. No suprises to be honest because where they are now in the league is ridiculous.

Sevilla coach Juane Ramos has agreed to become the next manager for the start of next season though. Spurs having to deal with a caretaker manager for the rest of the season. I wouldnt be too happy about that if i was a spurs man.:confused:

Not a surprise in the slightest. To be honest, if I was a Spurs man (perish the thought) I'd be happy that Tottenham are bringing in a good young manager who is proven domestically and in europe. OK, they need to wait until next season but I reckon he'll be worth the wait. Saying that, it's looking unlikely they'll be in europe next season.

They must have had a meeting straight after tonights defeat then I take it. Very quick for the statement to e released...

I thought he was doing ok at the beginning too, but with the money spent and the squad they have they should be challenging a lot better

TBH Jol has dealt with this with great dignity.

To have the chairman meet with Ramos behind his back was a joke, but he stayed on and tried. He was always going to leave after that meeting.

Results wise they were under pressure from day 1 as they all thought they wer going to break into the top 4 this season (and at the expense of Arsenal :fish: ). But they should have done what Man City did and just get on with the job in hand.

I rate Jol as a manager and if Curbishley doesnt start getting West Ham up the table after the money he has spent then I hope Jol doesnt leave London just yet.

I heard that during the getafe game he was static in the dugout. Usually he would be out at the touchline alot but this time he never moved his arse.

I was also told that the atmosphere at the game was strange. People were finding out that he had left whilst the game was goin on and there was CONFUSION!!!!