Premier League 2023/24

City with record turnover - amazing how a clubs finances can transform when backed by a nation state.

Still got my fingers crossed that the Kuwait Royal Family will stop being armchair supporters and buy out The Famous 🤞

Perhaps Man City and Chelsea have better accountants than Everton. Or creative accountants. Both of them do sell a lot of players which may reflect in their annual figures whereas Everton don’t seem to. 
EPL clubs are allowed losses of up to £105m over a 3 year period I believe. Everton was £125m hence the points deduction 

Edited by RANGERRAB

6 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Perhaps Man City and Chelsea have better accountants than Everton. Or creative accountants. Both of them do sell a lot of players which may reflect in their annual figures whereas Everton don’t seem to. 
EPL clubs are allowed losses of up to £105m over a 3 year period I believe. Everton was £125m hence the points deduction 

At the end of the day football’s just a business so what gives others the right to say how much you spend we all know that if you spend to much you’ll go bankrupt 

3 hours ago, compo said:

At the end of the day football’s just a business so what gives others the right to say how much you spend we all know that if you spend to much you’ll go bankrupt 

I think this was raised but the Premier League cover their tracks on these issues as all members sign and agree to the conditions. 

Football behind the scenes seems to be in its worst ever state and I see Man City avoiding a major punishment, they could end up with a fine. I can even see this leading to eventual breakaway for the super league with Europes top clubs joining a Saudi organised league - especially if Man City and Chelsea were hit with a point deduction that would relegate them - at TBH if this is what Everton get for a 19m one time break of rule, what would City get for 115 breaches.  

The good thing for Everton is they will stay up as they will get out of the bottom 3 easily. 

Leicester are the team who feel hard done by stating this 10 points should have been done last year so they are after a heavy financial compensation package. 

Edited by Gribz