10 hours ago, Bill said:

Clubs will say "what if moving an injured played aggravates his injury

Where is he gonna aggravate it? On the stretcher on the way off the pitch? On the sideline gettin evaluated?

Under the care of qualified, impartial, medical pros on and off the pitch?

Ya know, they might be correct though...rolling around on the pitch like a little girl might aggravate it. 

10 hours ago, Bill said:

who will be liable?"

Liable? For tending to an inured player? Who is liable when you go to the hospital? These wouldn't be bartenders they would be qualified medical personnel.

10 hours ago, Bill said:

You'd waste even more time securing the player to a stretchers or similar.

You'd be surprised how fast you can get a guy on a stretcher....if he's not rolling around like a drama queen.

9 hours ago, Malangsob said:

Where is he gonna aggravate it? On the stretcher on the way off the pitch? On the sideline gettin evaluated?

Under the care of qualified, impartial, medical pros on and off the pitch?

Ya know, they might be correct though...rolling around on the pitch like a little girl might aggravate it. 

Liable? For tending to an inured player? Who is liable when you go to the hospital? These wouldn't be bartenders they would be qualified medical personnel.

You'd be surprised how fast you can get a guy on a stretcher....if he's not rolling around like a drama queen.

I think you're dreaming in the land of wishes when all around you is sad reality

To be honest I think we're in a bit of a golden period of 'sh*thousery' and I think the players love it, I don't think coaches actively coach it per se but they won't discourage it either which is the problem.

The players can't complain if the balls in play for 50 minutes and they're not active for 40 minutes in a match, it should be pushing 70 in play imo.

Although, there's a wider point about how this stems from Guardiola and his 'revolution' and how teams who don't want to pass it up and down the line for 2 minutes are the doers of evil.

Personally I think he's killed English football as much as he's revolutionised it; towels being banned in the EFL is pretty tragic, especially for fans of the EPL during the time of Pulis' Stoke and Delaps missiles.

But aye, hopefully this style of football is just a cycle but if laws are being brought in to exacerbate it then it's permanent I think. The ball will be in play and not a bloody lot will happen with it, as is the way with modern football.

Bit off tangent but.